- New listing1963 John F Kennedy Killed Newspaper Murder Old Antique Americana Dr Who USA UKBrand new
- Car Auto D4S Xenon Lights HID Lamps Replacement Bulb High Brightness HeadlightBrand new
- Switzerland 1932AD Big Silver Antique 5 Francs Coin i40355
- New listingEnola Gay Silver Coin Bomber Hiroshima 1945 OMD Song Nagasaki WW2 Nuke Weapon US
- LIVALL MTL Smart Bluetooth Bike Helmet & Controller SHOP SOILED PACKAGINGNew (other)
- New listingTitanic Information Booklet London New York Voyage Antique History Drawing 1912Brand new
- New listingBritish Airways Concorde Silver Letter Opener Air plane port Super Sonic CraftPre-owned
- New listingDonald Trump 2020 Gold Coin US Presidential Election Will Beat Joe Biden MAGA 20
- Klim TK1200 Karbon Skyline Mens Street Riding Motorcycle ECE DOT HelmetBrand new
- 10" HD 1080P Video Camera Dash Cam Car Rear View Mirror DVR ADAS Anytek + 32GBBrand new
- New listingTitanic Gold Stairs Coin Commemoration Medal Worlds Famous Ship White Star Line
- 1818 NAVY OFFICER WRITES CHECK TO BLACK MAN VERY RARE VINTAGE DOCUMENT SIGNED
- LIBERTY Bell Antique Silver Coin Eagle JUSTICE American Independance Medal Death
- New listingThanks a Million Bank Bill Note Put in Thank You Card Appreciation for your helpBrand new
- EKYLIN Car Auto D3S Xenon Head Lights HID Lamps Replacement Bulb WhiteBrand new
- 1976 EDWARD "TED" KENNEDY DRAWING APPOINTMENT CALENDAR LETTERS & NOTES very rare
- Car Auto D2S Xenon Lights HID Lamps Replacement Bulb High Brightness HeadlightBrand new
- Car Auto D4R Xenon Headlights Lamps Replacement Bulb 6000K High White HeadlightBrand new
(CNS): Road crashes in Cayman were back to pre-COVID levels last week, CNIPS said. Between September 20 and September 27, officers responded to more than 50 accident reports, including more than 10 injured. The traffic unit said the majority of these crashes were due to speeding and people driving under the influence of alcohol. As a result, nine people were arrested for DUI, more than half as a result of a collision.
“As part of our efforts to reduce the number of motor vehicle collisions and continue to discourage speeding and driving under the influence (DUI), the RCIPS will strengthen its enforcement of speeding at night from this weekend, ”said Acting Superintendent Brad Ebanks, the Uniform Operations Officer.
“RCIPS would like to remind all motorists to exercise good driving behavior. This involves driving within speed limits and not driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. You have a responsibility, not only to yourself, but also to your families and other road users. Do your part to keep our roads safe, ”he added.
In recent weeks, the traffic problems that plagued the Caymans before the lockdown have returned. Even though there would be around 10,000 fewer residents here than in March, no visitors and many people still working remotely, the morning and evening commute for drivers from the eastern districts is just as crowded. than before the pandemic.
Traffic in and around George Town has also returned to pre-COVID levels, with regular traffic jams during the day.