- 7" Android 9.0 DAB Sat-Nav GPS Stereo WiFi Bluetooth Car Radio Ford Fiesta Mk7Brand new
- Funny Book Books For Man Men Male Humour Gift Present Christmas Birthday 2020Brand new
- Car Radio For VW Crafter 06-16 Android 10.0 DAB SatNav GPS Bluetooth Stereo 8"Brand new
- Car Radio For Mercedes Vito W639 Android 10.0 Stereo DAB SatNav GPS Bluetooth 8"Brand new
- EKYLIN Car Auto D3S Xenon Head Lights HID Lamps Replacement Bulb WhiteBrand new
- New listingDalmation Novelty Bank Note Bill Dog Puppy Pets Black & White Doggie Bones NiceCharity item
- New listingAyrton Senna Lewis Hamilton Gold Coin Signed Formula One Drivers Sports McLaren
- Car Radio For Mercedes Vito Viano W639 Android 10.0 GPS BT SatNav CarPlay DAB 9"Brand new
- 9" Android Auto 10.0 GPS SatNav CarPlay DAB Radio For Mercedes Sprinter W639Brand new
- New listingBritish Airways Concorde Silver Paper Cutter Jumbo Jet London New York AeroplaneBrand new
- New listing1946 GUAM ORIGINAL PHOTO VINTAGE GARBAGE DUMP AROUND CHAPEL 8X10
- New listingDonald Trump Silver & Gold Dollar City Coin President of the United States Man
- New listingTitanic White Star Line Book Brochure 1912 Ship Cabins Retro Disaster Photos USABrand new
- New listingTITANIC Heart of Ocean Bronze Coin Rose Nude Drawing Art Jack Leonardo DiCaprio
- 9" Android Auto 10.0 GPS SatNav BT CarPlay DAB Car Radio For Mercedes Vito W639Brand new
- New listingVINTAGE TED EDWARD KENNEDY DRAWING SKETCH BY KENNEDY DOODLES
- Car Auto D4R Xenon Headlights Lamps Replacement Bulb 6000K High White HeadlightBrand new
- Car Auto D1S Xenon Head Lights HID Lamps Replacement Bulb WhiteBrand new
(CNS): Road crashes in Cayman were back to pre-COVID levels last week, CNIPS said. Between September 20 and September 27, officers responded to more than 50 accident reports, including more than 10 injured. The traffic unit said the majority of these crashes were due to speeding and people driving under the influence of alcohol. As a result, nine people were arrested for DUI, more than half as a result of a collision.
“As part of our efforts to reduce the number of motor vehicle collisions and continue to discourage speeding and driving under the influence (DUI), the RCIPS will strengthen its enforcement of speeding at night from this weekend, ”said Acting Superintendent Brad Ebanks, the Uniform Operations Officer.
“RCIPS would like to remind all motorists to exercise good driving behavior. This involves driving within speed limits and not driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. You have a responsibility, not only to yourself, but also to your families and other road users. Do your part to keep our roads safe, ”he added.
In recent weeks, the traffic problems that plagued the Caymans before the lockdown have returned. Even though there would be around 10,000 fewer residents here than in March, no visitors and many people still working remotely, the morning and evening commute for drivers from the eastern districts is just as crowded. than before the pandemic.
Traffic in and around George Town has also returned to pre-COVID levels, with regular traffic jams during the day.