- AUTOMOBILE Man & Women "YOU CAN'T FLIRT IN AN AUTO" c1910's CAR Postcard
- NEVER UNDERESTIMATE AN OLD MAN WITH A ..YOUR CAR CIGARETTE CASE BUILD IN LIGHTERSELECT DESIGN , RECEIVE PRODUCT WITH SELECTED PRINT
- Vintage Real Photo Postcard RPPC Man and little girl in an Old Car -1909 CAPre-owned
- Man & Lady seated in an old Motor Car - Vintage Photograph c1925Pre-owned
- Vintage Antique Photograph Man And Woman Riding in An Antique Car Automobile
- FOUND B&W PHOTO K_8483 WOMAN IN AN OLD CAR MAN OUTSIDE
- 1956 Press Photo Man in an armor suit beside a car - piw11380
- Man and Ladies Seated in an old Motor Car - Vintage Photograph c1930sPre-owned
- There's an Irritating Little Squeak in The Back Motor Car Drunk Man Old Postcard
- Man seated in an old Morris Motor Car at Aden - Vintage Photograph 1937Pre-owned
- PHOTO 1961 ONCHAN ISLE OF MAN PASSING WHITE CITY IN 1961 ENCLOSED CAR 7 WITH AN
- 1960s Photo slide Man being put in an Amubulance car
- FOUND B&W PHOTO K_8458 MAN IN AN OLD CAR
MOKENA, IL – A 23-year-old man has been charged and is in custody after an armed car theft in Mokena earlier this month. Tyron Harris has been charged with Identity Theft, Criminal Possession / Use of Weapon, Armed Robbery, Aggravated Theft, Possession of Stolen Vehicle and Aggravated Vehicle Hijacking.
The car hijacking in Mokena occurred on September 14 at Gas N ‘Wash, 8810 W. 191st St. The victim entered the train station and, on her return, was confronted by a man who was allegedly armed with ‘a handgun, keys, wallet and victim’s phone.
The victim obeyed and the man stole the car and fled. No one was injured during the accident.
Police Chief Steve Vaccaro said a suspect was identified within three hours of the incident, and he credited the New Lenox Police Department for their assistance.
“Of course, we had to go through the investigative process to make sure we had a strong case,” Vaccaro said at the Mokena village board meeting on Monday.
The department was able to obtain an arrest warrant for Harris, and he was taken into custody by the Gary, Indiana Police Department on an unrelated warrant.
Harris also had charges against him in July, according to the Will County Circuit Court website. These charges from the Monee Police Department include possession of drugs, obstruction of identification and possession of a stolen vehicle.