- AUTLOG AS2038 Sensor, coolant temperature OE REPLACEMENT XX038 D9EEEDBrand new
- COMLINE REAR BRAKE DISCS SET BRAKING DISCS PAIR OE REPLACEMENT ADC1635Brand new
- New listing2x ATE FRONT BRAKE DISCS SET BRAKING PAIR 240125-01601 I NEW OE REPLACEMENTBrand new
- COMLINE REAR BRAKE DISCS SET BRAKING DISCS PAIR OE REPLACEMENT ADC1612Brand new
- BRAKE DISCS SET BRAKING PAIR FRONT ATE 240125-01601 2PCS G NEW OE REPLACEMENTBrand new
- 2x ATE FRONT BRAKE DISCS SET BRAKING PAIR 240125-01601 P NEW OE REPLACEMENTBrand new
- BRAKE DISCS SET BRAKING PAIR FRONT ATE 240125-01601 2PCS P NEW OE REPLACEMENTBrand new
- HERTH+BUSS JAKOPARTS J1318000 Oil filter OE REPLACEMENT XX7 A69A0ABrand new
- Genuine Comline 5 Stud Rear Solid Brake Discs - ADC1612Brand new
- BRAKE DISCS SET BRAKING PAIR FRONT ATE 240125-01601 2PCS I NEW OE REPLACEMENTBrand new
- BOSCH 0 986 AH0 613 Relay, main current OE REPLACEMENT XX7694 9FAB7DBrand new
- 2x ATE FRONT BRAKE DISCS SET BRAKING PAIR 240125-01601 G NEW OE REPLACEMENTBrand new
- COMLINE FRONT BRAKE DISCS SET BRAKING DISCS PAIR OE REPLACEMENT ADC1719VBrand new
- MEYLE 12-34 820 0005 Sensor, coolant temperature OE REPLACEMENT XX038 8BNB0GBrand new
- New Genuine HENGST Engine Oil Filter E154H D48 Top German QualityBrand new
- FILTRON OP 617 Oil filter OE REPLACEMENT XX7 525835Brand new
- 2x New Genuine Febi Bilstein Brake Disc 22156 Top German QualityBrand new
- NEW COMLINE REAR BRAKE DISCS SET BRAKING DISCS PAIR GENUINE OE QUALITY ADC1612Brand new
Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ: CENT) (NASDAQ: CENTA) (“Central”), today announced that it has launched an offer, subject to market and other conditions, for an amount in aggregate principal of $ 400 million of senior notes due 2030 (the “Notes”). The Notes will be unconditionally guaranteed on a priority basis by each of Central’s existing and future restricted domestic subsidiaries which are borrowers or guarantors of Central’s senior secured revolving credit facility or secures Central’s other indebtedness. Central intends to use the net proceeds of the Offering, together with available cash, to repurchase its 6.125% Senior Notes outstanding due 2023 (the “Existing Notes”) and to pay fees and charges. related expenses.
Passende neue Barrier Reverse Convertibles
BofA Securities, Inc, JP Morgan Securities LLC and Truist Securities, Inc. will serve as co-bookkeepers for the offering, and BMO Capital Markets Inc., KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. and US Bancorp Investments, Inc. will serve as co- managers.
Copies of the prospectus relating to the offering can be obtained by contacting BofA Securities, Inc, NC1-004-03-43; 200 North College Street, 3rd Floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, attention Prospectus or by calling 1-800-294-1322; JP Morgan Securities LLC., C / o Broadridge Financial Solutions, Attn: Prospectus, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717 or by calling 1-866-803-9204; or Truist Securities, Inc., 3333 Peachtree Road NE, 9th floor, Atlanta, Georgia 30326, attention Prospectus or by calling 1-404-926-5906. The prospectus can also be obtained from the US Securities and Exchange Commission website at http://www.sec.gov.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. Offers of securities will only be made by means of a prospectus filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission. The prospectus is part of a pre-registration statement that came into effect under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. In addition, this press release does not constitute notice to redeem the Existing Notes. Such notice of redemption will be issued separately by Central when and if the existing Notes are called for redemption.
About Central Garden & Pet
Central Garden & Pet Company is a leading innovator, producer and distributor of branded and private label products for the lawn & garden and pet supply markets. Committed to new product innovation, our products are sold to independent and specialized mass retailers. Categories participating in Lawn & Garden include: Grass Seeds and the PENNINGTON® and THE REBELS® brands; wild bird food and the PENNINGTON® brand; weed and insect control and the AMDRO®, SEVIN® and OVER-N-OUT® brands; fertilizer and the PENNINGTON® and IRONITE® brands; live plants from BELL NURSERY; ARDEN COMPANIES outdoor cushions and pillows; and decorative outdoor patio products under the PENNINGTON® brand. We also supply a host of other regional and application specific garden brands and supplies. Categories participating in Pet include: animal health and the ADAMS ™, COMFORT ZONE®, FARNAM®, HORSE HEALTH ™ and VITAFLEX® brands; aquatics and reptile and the AQUEON®, CORALIFE®, SEGREST ™ and ZILLA® brands; bird & small animal and the KAYTEE®, Forti-Diet® and CRITTER TRAIL® brands; and dog & cat and the brands TFH ™, NYLABONE®, FOUR PAWS®, IMS®, CADET®, DMC ™, K&H Pet Products ™, PINNACLE® and AVODERM®. We also have a host of other application specific brands and pet supplies. Central Garden & Pet Company is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, and employs over 6,000 people, primarily in North America.
Declaration of “Safe Harbor” under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act 1995
Statements contained in this press release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those stated or implied by the forward-looking statements. These risks are described in Central’s annual report on Form 10-K, filed November 27, 2019, Central’s quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, filed on February 6, 2020, May 7, 2020 and August 6, 2020 , the preliminary prospectus of Central. Supplement, filed October 1, 2020, together with other documents filed by the U.S. Central Securities and Exchange Commission. Central assumes no obligation to publicly update these forward-looking statements to reflect new information, subsequent events or otherwise.