- Sonic The Hedgehog Theme Inspired Face Masks For Adults, Kids, Toddlers HandmadeNew (other)
- BATCH #4 - DO IT YOURSELF (DIY) CELEBRITY FACE MASKS - 30 TO CHOOSE - LOW PRICE!New (other)
- 5 Pcs Reusable Face Masks Cover To minimise the transaction of cross-infectionBrand new
- BATCH #1 - DO IT YOURSELF (DIY) CELEBRITY FACE MASKS - 30 TO CHOOSE - LOW PRICE!New (other)
- 5 Pcs Reusable Face Masks Cover To minimise the transaction of cross-infection.,Brand new
- Various Disney/Designs Cotton ADULT face masks - can make to orderBrand new
- BUDGET RANGE #4 - READY TO WEAR CELEBRITY FACE MASKS - 30 TO CHOOSE - LOW PRICE!New (other)
- 5 Pcs Reusable Face Masks Cover To minimise the transaction of cross-infection.Brand new
- Fabric To Make FACE MASKS - SCRUBS - HATS - GOWNS - Sugar Skulls Day Of The DeadBrand new
- BUDGET RANGE #5 - READY TO WEAR CELEBRITY FACE MASKS - 30 TO CHOOSE - LOW PRICE!New (other)
- 5 Pcs Reusable Face Masks Cover To minimise the transaction of cross-infection!Brand new
- Ear Savers - for Face masks - 3D printed - 10% to NHS - Packs of 2 or 4 - PPECharity itemBrand new
- BATCH #5 - DO IT YOURSELF (DIY) CELEBRITY FACE MASKS - 30 TO CHOOSE - LOW PRICE!New (other)
- Hand created washable, reusable virus face masks. Adults, children. Halloween !Brand new
- (Good)-Celebrity Face-off: The Royals: 12 Ready-to-wear Masks of the Royal FamilPre-owned
- BUDGET RANGE #1 - READY TO WEAR CELEBRITY FACE MASKS - 30 TO CHOOSE - LOW PRICE!New (other)
- Masks: Metamorphoses of the Face - From Rodin to Picasso, Darmstadt, MathildenhoPre-owned
- (Very Good)-Celebrity Face-off: The Royals: 12 Ready-to-wear Masks of the RoyalPre-owned
This pee meme will not only make your little one laugh, but also understand why wearing a face mask is important.
Marc Lipsitch posted a pee meme on Twitter that parents will find useful in helping their little one understand why it is important to wear a face mask.
Toddlers imitate what they see. They tend to do it without reasoning. What might go through their minds is, “Mom wears a mask, so that’s something I’ll do too” – assuming you have better judgment because you are the parent.
As a mom, you are your child’s first teacher. You want to teach your little one how to wear their mask, but you also want to help them understand why they should wear it. This way, as your toddler develops his reasoning skills, he knows why certain things need to be done.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
As your toddler is toilet training, the most important thing is that he understands that the feeling of needing to pee is how his body says the pee is going to come out shortly. Now, during this short time, your little one needs to understand that he needs to go to the nearest bathroom. Once a child understands that sensation, urine, and the toilet go together in this order, then they are trained in toilet training.
All of this brings us to the topic of explaining to your little one that wearing a face mask is important.
Forbes reported this analogy posted on Twitter from Marc Lipsitch. This may be the dumbest way to explain the problem to your little one.
I have always thought that analogies were useful for #scicomm and I wondered if I was going too far with them in speaking to reporters. But I feel the presence of an (anonymous) superstar in the analogy-based scicomm when I see this example. pic.twitter.com/e9KJhu0TZC
– Marc Lipsitch (@mlipsitch) May 2, 2020
The post is titled “Why You Should Wear Face Masks”. It really simplifies and breaks down the importance. Not only that, this interesting analogy is silly and we all know how silly toddlers love to be.
The moments that make children feel strongly in a certain way remain in their memory. A moment that your child experiences while learning and laughing will likely stay with him. The post then explains the urine test.
If we all run around naked and someone pees you, you get wet right away.
If you are wearing pants, some urine will pass, but not as much, so you are better protected.
If the peeing guy is also wearing pants, the pee stays with him and you don’t get wet.
An expert weighed in on this analogy. Epidemiologist Eleanor Murray of the Boston University School of Public Health said that while it’s a simple way to explain the importance of wearing a mask, he doesn’t say that once the pants soaked in urine is touched, the pee is spread by what is touched. these pants.
Either way, parents around the world will get the gist of the meme and may find it helpful to use it when trying to explain to their little ones why we all wear face masks.
We should also note that recently the World Health Organization declared that children under 5 no longer need to wear a mask.
READ NEXT: Are face masks safe for toddlers and babies?
Sources: Twitter via Marc Lipsitch, Forbes
10 boy names inspired by Teen Mom