- Hand Drawn Breast Cancer Awareness Art Puzzle w/ a Hidden Optical Illusion Quote
- Marvel Thor 8X12 Breast Cancer Awareness Print (Pink) (Poster)Charity item
- Keep Calm And Fight On Breast Cancer Awareness decal
- Captain America 8X12 Breast Cancer Awareness Print (Pink) (Poster)Charity item
- 2018 BREAST CANCER AWARENESS COMMEMORATIVE COIN & STAMP SET
- Butterflies Breast Cancer Awareness Scrub Cap Doctor Theatre Nurse Hospital ODPNew (other)
- Supergirl 8X12 Breast Cancer Awareness Print (Pink) (Poster)Charity item
- LOVE Breast Cancer Awareness Scrub Cap Doctor Theatre Nurse Hospital ODPNew (other)
- Ladies T shirt Women's Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Size LPre-owned
- Breast Cancer Awareness Adjustable Pink High Quality Anti-Slip CrutchesBrand new
- GUESS Women's Breast Cancer Awareness Watch Model U10012L1New (other)
- Breast Cancer Awareness New York City Health & Hospitals Police (new for 2020)Brand new
- Hard Rock Cafe Pin 2005 Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon Guitar
- Ladies loveheart boobs*breast cancer awareness* womens t shirt*❤❤*size 6-10Pre-owned
- NHS Pink Diamond Ribbin Breast Cancer Hospital Awareness Enamel Pin Badge BroochBrand new
- POP BREAST CANCER AWARENESS HARLEY QUINN VINYL FIGUREBrand new
- New listingGB 2020 “Breast Cancer Awareness Month” Slogan On Envelope (down side)
- Silver plated Avon pink crystal diamante breast cancer awareness pinBrand new
Greenwich Hospital Press Release:
October 1, 2020
Greenwich Hospital will mark Breast Cancer Awareness Month with a series of Zoom lectures open to the public.
· Breast surgeons Barbara Ward, MD, and Alyssa Gillego, MD, will discuss “Surgical Management of Breast Cancer” on Monday, October 5 at 7:00 PM.
· Linda La Trenta, MD, radiologist and Dana Jaggessarsingh, MD, pathologist will discuss “Imaging and pathology: what does it mean?” Tuesday, October 6 at 7 p.m.
· David Greenspun, MD, Reconstructive and Plastic Surgeon, will discuss “Reconstruction After Breast Cancer Surgery: What Are Your Options?” Wednesday, October 7 at 7 p.m.
· Bruce McGibbon, MD, Radiation Oncologist and Dickerman Hollister, MD, Medical Oncologist, will discuss “Medical and Radiologic Oncology: Latest Breast Cancer Treatment Options” on Thursday, October 8 at 7 pm.
To register for these free events, contact Heather Studwell, Cancer Survival Coordinator, at 203-863-4295.
This press release was produced by Greenwich Hospital. The opinions expressed here are those of the author.