- Ladies Think Pink T-Shirt - Breast Cancer Awareness Month Research Charity TopCharity itemBrand new
- Hand Drawn Breast Cancer Awareness Art Puzzle w/ a Hidden Optical Illusion Quote
- Keep Calm And Fight On Breast Cancer Awareness decal
- Ladies Wear It Pink T-Shirt - Breast Cancer Awareness Month Research Charity TopCharity itemBrand new
- Pink Ribbon Ladies T-Shirt, October Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Gift Adults TopBrand new
- Supergirl 8X12 Breast Cancer Awareness Print (Pink) (Poster)Charity item
- Marvel Thor 8X12 Breast Cancer Awareness Print (Pink) (Poster)Charity item
- Rosie The Riveter Breast Cancer Awareness Ladies T-Shirt, Fight Gift Adults TopBrand new
- Ladies Breast Cancer Awareness Boobs T-Shirt Masectomy Research Pink Charity TopCharity itemBrand new
- Captain America 8X12 Breast Cancer Awareness Print (Pink) (Poster)Charity item
- Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon Ladies Top Tee Womens Loose Fit TshirtBrand new
- Ladies Go Pink T-Shirt - Breast Cancer Awareness Month Research Charity TopCharity itemBrand new
- Celebrate Life Breast Cancer Awareness T Womens Clothes Gift Ladies T ShirtBrand new
- Pink Gift Womens T Shirt October Breast Cancer Awareness Adults Ladies Tee TopBrand new
- THINK PINK TSHIRT Top Charity Cake Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Women LadiesBrand new
- Breast Cancer Awareness T Shirt I Wear Pink For My Mum Pink Ribbon Womens LadiesNew (other)
- Ladies Pinktober T-Shirt Breast Cancer Awareness Month Research Pink Charity TopCharity itemBrand new
- Antoni + Alison Debenham Black Poodles tShirt Top Uk 10 Breast Cancer AwarenessPre-owned
Greenwich Hospital Press Release:
October 1, 2020
Greenwich Hospital will mark Breast Cancer Awareness Month with a series of Zoom lectures open to the public.
· Breast surgeons Barbara Ward, MD, and Alyssa Gillego, MD, will discuss “Surgical Management of Breast Cancer” on Monday, October 5 at 7:00 PM.
· Linda La Trenta, MD, radiologist and Dana Jaggessarsingh, MD, pathologist will discuss “Imaging and pathology: what does it mean?” Tuesday, October 6 at 7 p.m.
· David Greenspun, MD, Reconstructive and Plastic Surgeon, will discuss “Reconstruction After Breast Cancer Surgery: What Are Your Options?” Wednesday, October 7 at 7 p.m.
· Bruce McGibbon, MD, Radiation Oncologist and Dickerman Hollister, MD, Medical Oncologist, will discuss “Medical and Radiologic Oncology: Latest Breast Cancer Treatment Options” on Thursday, October 8 at 7 pm.
To register for these free events, contact Heather Studwell, Cancer Survival Coordinator, at 203-863-4295.
This press release was produced by Greenwich Hospital. The opinions expressed here are those of the author.