- 104cm Spooky Halloween Witch Frankenstein Skeleton Hanging Characters DecorationBrand new
- Spooky Pumpkin Spider Bat Paper Halloween Decoration For Parties & CelebrationBrand new
- 2 Pack Halloween Hanging Decoration Paper Lantern Creepy Pumpkin Face 19x20cmBrand new
- Large Halloween Hanging Tinsel Decoration Spooky Ghost,Cat,Spider Party DecorBrand new
- Kids Latex Halloween Face Mask Horror Scary Skeleton,Pumpkin,Devil,FrankensteinBrand new
- New listing⭐️ Old Pokemon RARE Vintage Cards Lot 🎏Pre-owned
- New listing⭐️ Old RARE English Shadowless Clefairy Pokemon 1999 Holo Nintendo WOTC Card 🎏Pre-owned
- New listing⭐️ Old RARE English Raichu Shadowless Pokemon 1999 Holo Nintendo Wizards Card 🎏Pre-owned
- Girls Halloween Kids Headband Cat,Spider Hair band Ghost Head Boppers One SizeBrand new
- Kids Halloween Mini Sweet Pots Pumpkin,Skeleton,Frankenstein's Monster Candy PotBrand new
- Kids,Boys Halloween Mask Devil,Frankenstein Children,Girls Black Cat Sequin MaskBrand new
- Day of the Dead Halloween Bride Scary Skull Veil Headband SpiderWeb Floral AdultBrand new
- New listing⭐️ Old RARE 1st English Shadowless Staryu Pokemon 1999 Nintendo Wizards Card 🎏Pre-owned
- Inflatable Knife CLEAVER AXE SCYTHE FORK Halloween Handheld Props Bloody HorrorBrand new
- Disposable Halloween 6X Paper Platters,16X Paper Bowl,8x Pumpkin Plates,MonsterBrand new
- 5 Roses & Veil Headband Ladies Girls Day of The Dead Halloween Fancy AccessoriesBrand new
- Girls Halloween Glitter Devil Headband w Feather Hair Band Kids,Adult One SizeBrand new
- VAMPIRE MICKEY & MINNIE GARDEN STATUES Disney Halloween decoration 10" LED 2020Brand new
It’s October 1st, which means it’s officially ~ scary season ~, baby. And what better way to celebrate the happiest season of all than with a skeleton dog?
Yes, you heard me. SKELETON. DOG.
I know I said this cat was the closest thing we’ll ever get to an IRL Skelanimal, but I was wrong. I would like to publicly revoke this statement because * this * is the closest we have ever had to a Skelanimal IRL. Sorry Jazzypurrs, but you have been replaced in my heart.
I take it upon myself to wish the skeleton dog and the skeleton dog * only * a happy scary season. I’m sorry, but you’re all alone.
This has already won Halloween ???????? pic.twitter.com/fq85AQMkGx
– CCTV_IDIOTS (@cctv_idiots) September 29, 2020
The video, which quickly went viral on Twitter, is probably the cutest 15 seconds of entertainment I’ve ever seen.
Honestly, this video is the only proof we need that Halloween deserves to be a recognized holiday in Australia. If your weird aunt is trying to complain that Halloween is an ~ American holiday ~, show her this video. If she still isn’t convinced, cut her out of your life because you don’t need that negative energy in your life.
I mean, look at him. He’s a scary skeleton man and he doesn’t even know it. We really love to see it.
If you’ve ever groomed a dog, you’ll know how difficult it is to get them to sit long enough to cut their nails, so anyone who has managed to do that really deserves a Nobel Prize for dog grooming (which I can only assuming is a real thing).
Obviously, it goes without saying that you should only use pet-specific dyes on your four-legged friends and you should leave the expert grooming to the experts. As adorable as it is, I wouldn’t recommend trying to do this at home because your dog will probably hate you.
While I don’t recommend shaving a skeleton pattern in your dog as part of a DIY ISO project, I * recommend * recommending finding a cute halloween costume and spamming my email with pictures of dogs scary. In fact, I will actually encourage him. Send me pictures of dogs. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Oh, to be a creepy poodle frolicking around a pumpkin patch on Halloween.