- How to Set Up an Flr: A Couple's Guide to Female Led Relationships by Georgia I…Pre-owned
- Cpa Firm Mergers and Acquisitions : How to Buy a Firm, How to Sell a Firm, an...Brand new
- A Practical Guide to Acquisitions: How to Increase Your - Paperback NEW Denzil RBrand new
- How to Raise a Tech Genius... by Shahneila Saeed #54600 UNew (other)
- Ignition: How to Startup a Tech Startup, Bauer, Mr Andreas & Hall, Mr Julian, UsPre-owned
- Teaching Tech Together : How to Make Lessons That Work and Build a Teaching C...Brand new
- Information Tech: How to Achieve a Competitive Advantage, H. Boar, Bernard, UsedPre-owned
- The Tech-Savvy Administrator: How Do I Use Technology to Be a Better School L...Brand new
- Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Tech... New BookBrand new
- How to Raise a Tech Genius: Develop Your Child's Comput - Paperback / softback NBrand new
- How to Raise a Tech Genius: Develop Your Child’s Computing Skills Without SpendiBrand new
- Category Creation : How to Build a Brand That Customers, Employees, and Inves...New (other)
- Teaching Tech Together: How to Create and Deliver Lessons That Work and Build aBrand new
- How to be a GURPS GM - Brand NewBrand new
- New, Business Solutions on Demand: How to Transform From a Product-led to a ServBrand new
- ☆☆Brand New Sir Chris Hoy How To Ride A Bike Hardback book☆☆Brand new
- The Extra Woman: How Marjorie Hillis Led a Generation of Women to Live Alone andNew (other)
- Unrestricted Warfare: How a New Breed of Officers Led the Submarine Force to VicPre-owned
The next one arrived about six months later. We came out of the first acquisition congratulating ourselves on having merged so successfully and thought we had the playbook. We had a similar launch plan in terms of announcing, releasing a press release. , website, etc., and a similar post-announcement roadmap. Everything was planned and we were ahead of schedule, but two weeks before the announcement we had completely rotated.
Why the pivot?
Our CEO told me he wanted a campaign and after asking a lot of questions we realized this new acquisition was a storytelling opportunity, a real chance to shake up the category and elevate our brand positioning. . He had the potential to be more transformative than the first. With this acquisition, we have broadened our portfolio and broadened our total addressable market to be able to meet the sales promotion needs of all businesses, regardless of their size, level of sales, or location in the promotion process. Sales.
How did you bring your brand’s story to market?
We did not intervene immediately. We spent a lot of time thinking about how we could make this more memorable, more iconic, and make it have an emotional resonance. We really developed an integrated campaign called “Sales Enablement for All” (SEFA), briefed our analysts, made a series of announcements, long and short content, added new information to our website and paid social media. We made sure that our presence at trade shows reflected this branding and campaign.
After launching the SEFA message, we continued with a premium offer, called the 100×3: one hundred users, for one hundred days, for one hundred dollars. We saw huge progress in lead generation and pipeline generation as a result of the SEFA messaging and campaign content we had. The 100×3 offering also worked very well, but not in the way expected. We expected this to be a demand generation tactic, and we expected to be inundated with leads, but it didn’t happen. Instead, it’s become a great way for our sales team to engage and convert leads.
How do you sell the category and at the same time target your ideal customers?
We do a lot of educational work, but we are also successfully targeting companies that are picking up or having proven signals in the market through account-based marketing technology. They went beyond training, the awareness and exploration phase, and beyond the buying cycle and the customer journey. When we focus on them, the message is different. We take a look at our ideal customer profiles and industries, then target our messaging using that same language. We will develop display campaigns, run advertisements, run email campaigns, etc. The big difference here is that we are able to target posts very specifically to what we know they are looking for so that they are more personalized and personalized.
How does Mediafly use Account Based Marketing (ABM) as a tool?
ABM goes beyond marketing. For us, that’s the buzzword in sales-marketing alignment. The business development team also targets our same lists, these same prospects. We work together a lot, so this is a surround sound approach that our prospects hear on multiple channels. Through the ABM technology platform we use, we monitor online behavior. We can see what keywords they are looking for at the account / company level, what websites they are visiting, and what they are looking for on our website. Once we understand that they are looking for sales support content, they are more likely to want to talk to us and we have the procedures in place to act on it.