- NEW AIR CABIN INTERIOR POLLEN FILTER FOR OPEL RENAULT NISSAN MERCEDES BENZ M9TBrand new
- Pair SWAG Rear Stabilizer Link 2x Strut Fits BMW Z1 E36 E30 E28 33551124375Brand new
- 10990.103.1 ZIMMERMANN Brake Shoe Set, parking brake for ALPINA,BMWBrand new
- NEW AIR CABIN INTERIOR POLLEN FILTER FOR OPEL RENAULT MOVANO B BOX X62 M9T 710Brand new
- BLUEPRINT FRONT DISCS PADS 277mm FOR MITSUBISHI L 200 86-96 2.5 TD K34T 1995-97Brand new
- ATE PARKING BRAKE SHOE SET BMW OEM 03013701502 34411155523Brand new
- NEW Filter,interior air for VAUXHALL,RENAULT,OPEL,NISSAN,MERCEDES-BENZ M9T 676Brand new
- SWAG Rear Stabilizer Bar Link Rod Strut For BMW 3 Z1 E36 E30 E28 33551124375Brand new
- Rear Brake Pads Set For BMW:E70,F15,E71 E72,F16,X5,X6 34216776937Brand new
- NEW FUEL FILTER FOR VW SKODA AUDI SEAT MULTICAR GOLF IV 1J1 AGR ATD MANN-FILTERBrand new
- New Genuine Febi Bilstein Handbrake Parking Brake Shoe Kit 32170 Top German QualBrand new
- SWAG Rear Stabilizer Bar Link Rod Strut Fits BMW 3 Z1 E36 E30 E28 33551124375Brand new
- NEW AIR CABIN INTERIOR POLLEN FILTER FOR RENAULT OPEL MASTER III BUS JV M9T 880Brand new
- New Genuine Febi Bilstein Handbrake Parking Brake Shoe Kit 04446 Top German QualBrand new
- BRAKE PADS SET BRAKING PAD REAR TRW GDB774 I NEW OE REPLACEMENTBrand new
- NEW SWITCH FOR OIL PRESSURE FOR VW AUDI SEAT POLO CLASSIC 6V2 AFN ASV FEBIBrand new
- TRW REAR BRAKE PADS SET BRAKING PAD GDB774 G NEW OE REPLACEMENTBrand new
- Genuine SWAG Rear Stabiliser Rod Strut Fits BMW Z1 E23 E24 E28 E30 33551124375Brand new
Janine Pierce, the owner of J9’s K9s Dog Training, transitioned her dog trainers online during the pandemic and said business is booming.
“A number of different things that the pandemic has caused, have actually made us busier. A lot of dogs went ‘Yay, they’re home.’ And then they were trying to get their work done and the dog was up in their business all the time,” said Pierce. “So that was a struggle for some people, which brought us a lot of business, and there was just a massive outpouring of dogs being fostered and adopted.”
Pierce and her trainers run virtual group and private classes via Zoom. People log on and a trainer addresses each dog and owner pair one by one to see where they’re at with their training. Everything from tricks to obedience, agility and nose work is covered.
Isabella Corcillo had been training her dog, Cheyenne, at J9’s K9s before the pandemic.
“It never really felt like there was a disruption in the classes and it was great to just have, not only the classes for Cheyenne like physical enrichment, but also just for me to be able to stay connected to you know to people during this time,” said Corcillo.
Janine also said virtual pet training is great for dogs who are nervous or reactive around other dogs so they can focus on gaining skills without any distractions before they train to be better socialized. Another benefit, you can come to class in your pajamas.
For more information click HERE.