- Precious Moments Boy Dog Lemonade Stand-Thank You For Coming To My Ade 1980Pre-owned
- Precious Moments-Boy And Dog At Lemonade Stand-Thank You For Coming To My "Ade"Pre-owned
- A Dog Helps To Raise Money For The Royal Opthalmic Hospital 1931 OLD PHOTOBrand new
- Dog Supplies Dog Ear Care Tools Ear Stand Up Sticker for Small to Large DogsBrand new
- Talyllyn Railway Membership Form 1950's era Sold to raise money for the TalyllynPre-owned
- Dog Supplies Dog Ear Care Tools Ear Stand Up Sticker for Small to Large Dogs SBrand new
- Talyllyn Railway Handbook early 1970's Sold to raise money for Talyllyn RailwayPre-owned
- NEW FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 9 PU LEATHER WALLET BOOK FLIP STAND SLOTS CASE COVERBrand new
- 360 Clear Case For Samsung S10plus (Selling to raise money for NHS)Opened – never used
- Talyllyn Railway Membership Form 1960's era Sold to raise money for the TalyllynPre-owned
- 1962 Press Photo Rev Raoul J Pronevost in U.S. to Raise Money for Leperd
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (KBTX) – Pretty Kate Boyd of College Station is a brave five-year-old who is attending Lemonade Day BCS this weekend and will be selling lemonade to educate children with disabilities.
All of this year’s profits will go to Jolie’s seizure alert service dog and ongoing medical bills.
Jolie’s booth is called Cups for a Cause BCS and last year her campaign raised $ 800 for a classmate and her service dog.
This year, she hopes to raise even more money.
Here’s how you can help:
Jolie Kate will be selling lemonade this Saturday, 3/10 at College Station from 9 a.m. to noon and 3 to 6 p.m. at 2700 Red Hill Drive.
She will also be at the PennieLou flea market in Lyon on Sunday.
For anyone who wants to buy a “virtual” cup of lemonade, you can send money through:
Venmo: @ Jennifer-HardBoyd-1
Paypal at @JenniferBoydDesigns.
You can also donate by sending a check to:
Prosperity Bank: Attention Jennifer Boyd Benefit Account
410 Southwest Parkway E
College Station, TX 77840
Cups for a Cause BCS started in 2019 as a way for our daughter to learn and practice new social skills by operating a lemonade stand, while also reaching out to children with disabilities in our community. Jolie Kate is a 5 year old girl with intractable epilepsy (meaning uncontrolled epilepsy) and autism. By selling lemonade, Jolie and her brother Jensen, 3, are able to promote inclusion by raising awareness, one cup at a time. All proceeds from each lemonade stand are donated directly to a local family of a disabled child in need of support. In her first year of operation, Jolie was able to donate over $ 700 to a young classmate who needed funds to train her autism therapy dog, winning 3 awards for her efforts! his next surgery on October 16, 2020, join his group by clicking here.
Copyright 2020 KBTX. All rights reserved.