- Kim - A True Story: The Powerful Account of One Woman's Disability and Her Que,Pre-owned
- Gut Reaction : A True Story About a Mother's Fight to Save Her Son's Life and...Brand new
- Her Father's Daughter: Two Families. One Man's Secrets. A Moving True Story. - VPre-owned
- Orphans of an Angel: A Tragic True Story of a Mother's Fight for her Life and...Brand new
- Alexander, V.S., Her Hidden Life: A captivating story of history, danger and risNew (other)
- BTS Bangtan Boys members Coasters K-pop - Korean pop kpop Hard wood Gift k popBrand new
- Inside Heaven's Door : The True Life Story of One Woman’s Journey into Her Ex...Brand new
- Alexander, V.S., Her Hidden Life: A captivating story of history, danger and risPre-owned
- BTS Bangtan Boys members Coffee Mug - K-pop - Korean pop kpop Gift k pop MugsBrand new
- Music Band Legend Minifigure Lego & Custom Elvis Beatles Jackson BTS Mini FigureBrand new
- BTS Bangtan Boys members Keyrings K-pop - Korean pop kpop Keychain Gift k popBrand new
- BTS official photocard (from Samsung S20+ Galaxy Buds BTS edition): V/Tae HyungBrand new
- Bts samsung galaxy buds official photocard + jardiner set v/kim tae-hyungBrand new
- Bt21 Bts Official Line Friends Tata V Kim Tae-hyung Style Fit Holder Pen Toreba
- V (Kim Tae-hyung) from Bangtan Boys 2D Card Party Face Mask Korean K Pop BTSBrand new
- V Winter Bear Funny Christmas Jumper Sweater 2019 Unisex Kpop Xmas Kim Tae-hyungNew (other)
- BTS Bangtan Boys Fridge Magnets members K-pop Korean pop kpop magnet Gift k popBrand new
- NEW Black White K-Pop Idol Kim Tae-hyung BTS V BALLPOINT PEN Boy Super Group HOT
Kim Tae-hyung, the V of BTS has become one of the most famous K-Pop singers in the world; Here we tell you more about him.
Kim Tae-hyung known by his stage name, V is a South Korean singer-songwriter and actor. He is one of the main singers and dancers of BTS.
V was born December 30, 1995 in Daegu, South Korea, and grew up in Geochang County.
BTS’s Kim Tae-hyung Story
He is the oldest of three children, with a younger brother and sister. V first aspired to be a professional singer in elementary school, and eventually began taking saxophone lessons in high school as a way to pursue a career.
V first became a Big Hit Entertainment intern after auditioning in Daegu.
After graduating from Korean Arts High School in 2014, V enrolled in Global Cyber University.
On June 13, 2013, he made his debut as a member of BTS on Mnet’s M Countdown with the song “No More Dream” from his debut album 2 Cool 4 Skool.
He was first credited for the musical composition of The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 1 when he co-wrote and co-produced the song “Hold Me Tight”.
He also contributed lyrics to the song “Boyz with Fun”, co-composed by his partner Suga.
For the song “Run”, V’s melody was used along with the original lyrics by Jungkook for the upcoming album The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 2. He then did the same for a solo single called “Stigma” by the Wings album, which ranked 26 on the Gaon Music Chart and 10 on the Billboard World Digital Singles Chart.
Kiss Me – V
V also unofficially released a cover of “Hug Me” with BTS bandmate J-Hope, as well as a cover of “Someone Like You” by Adele.
“Someone Like You” – V
The New York Times ranked it 20th on its list of “65 Best Songs of 2018”, along with “FAKE LOVE”.
LA Times pop music critic Mikael Wood named it fourth “Best and Most Worthy Streaming Song of 2018”.
Guardian Music critic Laura Snapes listed it as one of her favorite songs on her “Best Music of 2018 – Albums & Songs” list.
On October 24, 2018, V became one of the youngest recipients of the prestigious Fifth Class Medal of the Hwagwan Order of Cultural Merit, which was awarded to him by the President of South Korea along with the other members of BTS. for its role in the dissemination of Korean culture.
V and J-Hope a great success!
On June 14, 2019, V, along with fellow BTS member J-Hope, collaborated with Swedish singer Zara Larsson on a song called A Brand New Day for their BTS World mobile game soundtrack album.
In 2016, V made his acting debut with a supporting role in the KBS2 historical drama Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth under his real name.
He also collaborated with BTS member Jin on Hwarang’s soundtrack titled “It’s Definately You”.
On June 8, 2017, he released “4 O’CLOCK,” a song he co-produced with BTS member RM, to celebrate the group’s fourth anniversary.
“Landscape” by V
V released his first solo song outside of BTS, “Scenery,” on January 30, 2019 via BTS’s SoundCloud page. The song was first heard at the 2019 Seoul Music Awards and later on BTS’s Twitter page.
The ballad song was written and composed by V (who also photographed the cover), produced by Big Hit Entertainment producer Docskim, and featured additional contributions from Big Hit producers Pdogg and Hiss Noise.
It broke SoundCloud records by reaching 100 million out of 20 million streams in less than fourteen days, the shortest time for the platform.
In the two weeks following its release, “Scenery” broke the daily broadcast record nine times, setting the record 11 million broadcasts in one day.
The song received generally favorable reviews after its release, with particular praise directed to the nostalgic and sentimental qualities of the lyrics.
Impact and influence of V
V crosses his arms, his right hand holds a microphone and he looks to the left, during the The Most Beautiful Moment in Life On Stage tour on March 23, 2016.
In 2018, a research analysis was conducted on Google search trends related to the K-pop industry. “V” ranked first in the table, meaning it was the most searched keyword over the past five years in South Korea.
In a poll conducted by Gallup Korea, he was ranked ninth favorite idol of 2018.
Various artists have cited him as a role model and influence, including The Boyz’s Younghoon and Hwall, Golden Child’s Jaehyun, Rainz’s Byun Hyun-min, Ateez’s Yeosang and Mingi, D-Crunch’s Jungseung and Dylan, Lucente’s Bao, NewKidd’s Yunmin , Boy Story’s Hanyu. , TXT’s Beomgyu and Park Ji-hoon, former member of Wanna One.
V is a baritone, Elite Daily’s Karen Ruffini said in her article that “V … has no problem producing super soothing tones and bass which is a key part of BTS’s overall sound.” Billboard’s Tamar Herman said that “With a wide range and deep sound, V’s expressive voice is a mainstay of BTS’s sound.
Kkanji, Tae’s cat
It was first shown to him in October 2013 and he currently lives with Taehyung’s parents. Kkanji is an adorable cat.
He used to post pictures of himself even though it has been over 5 years since he was last seen.
Yeontan, V’s pet
Yeontan, Tan, Tannie or Kim Yeontan is a black and tan “Pomeranian” dog belonging to V.
Yeontan was first introduced on December 4, 2017, on Jin V LIVE’s birthday. He’s a male dog who lived with BTS; However, due to his busy schedule, V was not always able to take care of him, so he currently lives with V.’s parents. Yeontan is a lovely little dog and is very close to all members. .
V and Yeontan are incredibly close. While living in the dorm, he always followed Taehyung and there were many interactions between them. Taehyung must have been really upset when Yeontan moved because, looking at his tweets on Twitter, he had a very close relationship with his dog.
Yeontan lived with the other members in his room. There are many pictures of the members holding Yeontan and taking pictures with him. The members were definitely close to him and treated him like their own dog.