- Nelson Annandale : Obituary. An original article from the Proceedings of The Roy
- Panini - Football 79 - Choose from drop down list (1 - 315)
- York City Home Programmes - *Choose from List*- Discount for Multi-buy!
- LEAGUE CUP SEMI FINAL PROGRAMMES SELECT FROM LIST 1967 ONWARDS
- Bristol City Programmes - *Choose from List* - Discount for Multi-buy
- FKS - Soccer Stars 1977/78 - Choose from drop down list (1- 280)
- Brighton & Hove Albion Programmes - *Choose from List*- Discount for Multi-buy
- Passages from the Auto-Biography of a Men of Kent by Stanley, Reginald Fitz-RoyBrand new
Reginald Roy, 88, of Bonita Springs, FL, formerly of Bristol, CT, passed away on Saturday September 19, 2020. He was born in Ft. Kent, ME to the late Ovid and Amanda (Paradis) Roy, but made his home in CT for many years until recently moving to Florida. Reggie was a career driven person who enjoyed making new changes. He was a real estate broker and was also the General Manager of the Naugatuck Valley Mall for many years.
His most favorite career was in ministry. Reggie completed four years of theology for the diaconate and was a deacon at St Jerome’s Church for many years. His love and dedication to serving God and others was an innate virtue. Reggie was also a member of the 4th Knights of Columbus Degree Assembly. His family was the world to him. A true man and friend, he will be sadly missed by all whose hearts he touched.
Reggie is survived by his daughter, Cheryl Pulford and her husband Robert; his daughter-in-law, Diane Roy; her beloved grandchildren: Sheila, Jason, Brian and Marc; her cherished great-grandchildren: Gabrielle, Emily, Triston, Madison, Bryson, Brian Jr., Landon and Wesley; his sisters: Geneva Doustou, Jacqueline Boucher and Marilyn Saucier as well as several nieces and nephews. Reggie was predeceased by his beloved wife, Mary (Pelletier) Roy; his son, Brenton Roy and his siblings: Verna Ouellette and Lawrence Roy.
Parents and friends are invited to call on Tuesday October 6 from 4 pm to 7 pm at St. Jerome / St. Paroisse Church in Katharine Drexel, New Britain. A Christian burial mass will be celebrated in private at the Saint-Jérôme church. He will rest privately next to his wife in the mausoleum of Calvary Cemetery, Waterbury.
Memorial donations on behalf of Reggie can be made to: St. Jerome Church / St. Katharine Drexel Parish, 1010 Slater Rd., New Britain, CT 06053.