- 1989 Press Photo St. Tammany Parish Humane Society pet of the week - noc71571
- 1974 Press Photo Close-up of the Humane Society's Pet of the Week dog
- Humane Society of the United States Pin 2 Dog Cat Animal Pet Hat Lapel Pins VtgPre-owned
- Humane Society of the United States HSUS 2013 Pet Lover's Calendar UnusedPre-owned
- 1973 Press Photo Pony named Friday is Pet of the Week - noo76831
- 1983 Press Photo Sheena, a 1-year-old Doberman is Pet of the Week. - noa99941
- Humane Society of the United States HSUS 2009 Pet Lover's Calendar Dog CatPre-owned
- 1991 Press Photo Angel, a Spitz mix is Orleans Pet of the Week - noc87233
- 1973 Press Photo Cute puppy is named Pet of the Week - saa82406
- 1989 Press Photo Male poodle mix, Spider, is Pet of the Week - noc83635
- 1986 Press Photo Dog "Jessee" is Pet of the Week at Jefferson SPCA, Louisiana
- 1976 Minneapolis Star Pet Of Week Dalmatian Edsel At Humane Society Press Photo
- 1986 Press Photo This is Freda, Pet of the Week. - noc63704
- 1987 Press Photo Jefferson SPCA's featured pet of the week is "Misty," a Collie.
- The Humane Society of the United States HSUS 2011 Pet Lovers Calendar UnusedBrand new
- 1989 Press Photo Wadsworth a male Border Collier mix is Pet of the Week
- 1986 Press Photo Dog "Gem" is Pet of the Week at Jefferson SPCA, Louisiana
- The Humane Society Of The United States Lapel Hat Pin Pinback ~ Pet AdoptionPre-owned
This post was contributed by a community member. The views expressed here are the author’s own.
Quinn is pet of the week at your Rancho Coastal Humane Society. She’s a 5 year old, 11 pound, female, Domestic Short Hair cat with a Blue Cream Tabby coat.
Quinn was a stray cat before she was taken to a local animal shelter. After that she was transferred to Rancho Coastal Humane Society through the FOCAS (Friends of County Animal Shelters) program.
She went into foster care with a RCHS volunteer. When she returned to the shelter, she was adopted right away. But two weeks later, her adopters returned Quinn. They said that they wanted a quiet cat and Quinn was too active for their lifestyle.
She needs patient adopters who have experience in confidence building. Quinn might benefit from having another cat in her home to welcome her.
The $100 adoption fee for Quinn includes medical exams, vaccinations, spay, registered microchip. For information about Adoption by Appointment or to become a Virtual Foster log on to www.SDpets.org .
They’re great gifts and, this month, during National Pet Memorial Month, they’re only $50 each at your Rancho Coastal Humane Society. Now through September 30th, you can order an engraved brick in honor of a beloved pet and save $25. The money you invest in a brick helps save lives while providing a unique tribute that lasts a lifetime. For more information or to purchase a memorial brick call 760-753-6413 or log on to www.sdpets.org To order a tribute brick for yourself or as a gift, select “Engraved Bricks” in the “Give” menu.
Make reservations now for your little animal lovers to attend Fall Animal Camp in the Humane Education Center at your Rancho Coastal Humane Society. Safe, socially distanced Fall Camp will run October 19 – 23 and October 26 – 30 from 9 AM to 2 PM at 389 Requeza Street in Encinitas. Ages are 6 to 12 years. Campers enjoy hands-on experiences with animals. Fall Animal Camp fills up fast. For more information or to reserve space for your campers log on to www.sdpets.org.
The views expressed in this post are the author’s own. Want to post on Patch?
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly local discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name, and back up your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your replies stay on topic.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.