- Life Lessons Learned While Shopping Edition: First, Amanda Ford, Like New, HardcNew (other)
- Housden, HANNAH’S GIFT: Lessons from a Life Fully Lived, Like New, PaperbackNew (other)
- The Life, Lessons & Rules of Secret Success - Bill Gates - 2017New (other)
- Loose Women: Let Loose!: Our Life Lessons Revealed, ITV Ventures Limited, New,Brand new
- Inspire: Life Lessons from the Wilderness - From the Sunday Times Bestselling AuBrand new
- Like New, Life Lessons from Colossians and Philemon: The Difference Christ MakesNew (other)
- Inspire - Life Lessons From The Wilderness by Ben Fogle (NEW Hardback)Brand new
- Crossing the Line: Lessons From a Life on Duty, Sutherland, John, New,Brand new
- The Wisdom of Old Dogs: Lessons in life, love and friendship by Elli H. RadingerBrand new
- New, Life Lessons from Hobbes, School of Life, The,Dawson, Hannah, BookBrand new
- What Would Jurgen Klopp Do?: Life Lessons from a Champion, Victor, Tom, New,Brand new
- A Del of a Life Lessons I've Learned by David Jason (2020, Hardcover)New (other)
- New listingLife Lessons: 125 Prayers and Meditations-Julia CameronBrand new
- Life Lessons from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma NEWBrand new
- Like New, 50 Great Lessons from Life: Self-Improvement Advice Born of ExperienceNew (other)
- Being Tremendous The Life, Lessons & Legacy of Charlie "Tremendous" Jones w/ DVDPre-owned
- Amanda Ford, Life Lessons Learned While Shopping Edition: First, Like New, HardcNew (other)
- Investing against the tide: lessons from a life running money Anthony Bolton (b2Pre-owned
“Life is so hard, Tommy – sometimes I think it’s the hardest thing there is.”
Rugrats was the spectacle of my childhood. I will always remember waking up early on Saturday morning with my sister to watch these little babies and their crazy adventures.
Thinking back on that show as an adult, I realized that it was sometimes quite deep! Here are 15 valuable life lessons from Rugrats:
It’s the little things that keep you sane.
Love can make you feel a million different things.
The adult is a necessary evil, unfortunately.
It’s okay to prioritize your own needs.
The only way to thrive in this patriarchal world is to eat, breathe, drink, and sweat self-esteem.
Life is fair hard sometimes – really difficult.
It’s not always worth emphasizing the future – sometimes it’s better to just enjoy the present.
Don’t base your expectations on the movies.
Family is family – but that doesn’t mean you’ll love each other forever.
Anything that you worry about in the middle of the night is not worth worrying about.
Taking care of yourself is very important.
There is nothing wrong with being a little proud of your hard work.
A dog is a best friend you can count on for life.
Those we love never really leave us.
And finally, no matter how old you are, you will never feel fully adult.
TV and movies
Get all of the best pop culture and entertainment moments right in your inbox.