- Life Lessons from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma NEWBrand new
- Loose Women: Let Loose!: Our Life Lessons Revealed, ITV Ventures Limited, New,Brand new
- Investing against the tide: lessons from a life running money Anthony Bolton (b2Pre-owned
- Thinking About It Only Makes It Worse: And Other Lessons from Modern Life by MitPre-owned
- The Gift: 12 Lessons to Save Your Life | Edith EgerBrand new
- Life lessons from Kierkegaard MINT Ferguson RobertBrand new
- Inspire - Life Lessons From The Wilderness by Ben Fogle (NEW Hardback)Brand new
- Wisdom of the Ancients: Life lessons from our distant past | Neil OliverBrand new
- Life Lessons from a Brain Surgeon: The New Science and Stories of the BrainBrand new
- Blowing the Bloody Doors Off: And Other Lessons in Life,Michael CainePre-owned
- Inspire : Life Lessons from the Wilderness by Ben Fogle 9780008374037Brand new
- Life Lessons from the Ocean - 9781910552995Brand new
- Life Lessons from the Oldest and Wisest: Inspiration, Wisdom... #38011Brand new
- The Wisdom of Old Dogs: Lessons in life, love and friendship,Elli H. RadingerPre-owned
- "VERY GOOD" Hannah's Gift: Lessons from a Life Fully Lived, Housden, Maria, BookPre-owned
- Wacky Chicks: Life Lessons from Fearlessly Inappropriate and Fabulously EccentriPre-owned
- Real Life Lessons from the Holy Quran (PB)Brand new
- Marston, Stephanie, Life Lessons For Women: 7 Essential Ingredients for a BalancPre-owned
“Life is so hard, Tommy – sometimes I think it’s the hardest thing there is.”
Rugrats was the spectacle of my childhood. I will always remember waking up early on Saturday morning with my sister to watch these little babies and their crazy adventures.
Thinking back on that show as an adult, I realized that it was sometimes quite deep! Here are 15 valuable life lessons from Rugrats:
It’s the little things that keep you sane.
Love can make you feel a million different things.
The adult is a necessary evil, unfortunately.
It’s okay to prioritize your own needs.
The only way to thrive in this patriarchal world is to eat, breathe, drink, and sweat self-esteem.
Life is fair hard sometimes – really difficult.
It’s not always worth emphasizing the future – sometimes it’s better to just enjoy the present.
Don’t base your expectations on the movies.
Family is family – but that doesn’t mean you’ll love each other forever.
Anything that you worry about in the middle of the night is not worth worrying about.
Taking care of yourself is very important.
There is nothing wrong with being a little proud of your hard work.
A dog is a best friend you can count on for life.
Those we love never really leave us.
And finally, no matter how old you are, you will never feel fully adult.
TV and movies
Get all of the best pop culture and entertainment moments right in your inbox.