- ELIF SHAFAK - How To Stay Sane In An Age Of Division SIGNED 1/1 pb - 2020Brand new
- Super Men...Women/How To Stay Married Jilly Cooper (P/B)30.6Pre-owned
- 💖 SUN SAVERS Codes >>> ANY Dates <<< in September & October 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- Oktoberfest 2020 Stay 6 Stein Apart Funny Beer October Novelty Men's T-ShirtBrand new
- Heathrow Express Ticket - Friday 30 October 2020 - Single - PAD to LHR
- FAMILY HOLIDAY COTTAGE SLEEP 6 TO LET IN NOVEMBER 2020 SNOWDONIA NORTH WALES
- 2000AD Crisis #28 - 30th September to 13th October 1989Pre-owned
- Oktoberfest 2020 Stay 6 Stein Apart Funny Beer October Gift Men's Cotton T-ShirtBrand new
- Raill Magazine no 914 for September 23 - October 6 2020Pre-owned
- Auto Car magazine 30 September - 7 October 2020Pre-owned
- STEAM RAILWAY No 510 - 18th SEPTEMBER to 15th OCTOBER 2020 - COAL AT RISKPre-owned
- TV Guide September 30 October 6 1995 Murder One Mary McCormak Daniel Benzali
- Vintage Jazz & Blues Magazine 1971-1973 Large Range To Choose From Multi ListingPre-owned
- North Devon HOLIDAY cottage let, OCTOBER 2020, (6-8 people + pets) from £515
- 6 Berth Caravan To Let on Waterside Ingoldmells - 24 - 31 October 2020
- HERITAGE RAILWAY MAGAZINE - Issue 273 - OCTOBER 30 to NOVEMBER 26 2020Pre-owned
- Shooting Times & Country Magazine - September 30 - October 6 1993Pre-owned
- IMAGES OF WAR WWII CAMPAIGN MAP LEYTE GULF 6 SEPTEMBER TO 25 OCTOBER 1944Pre-owned
Almost all King County events are canceled, so we are listing streaming events for optimal physical distance
October 1 to 11
Social Justice Film Festival
Social Justice Film Institute, North West Film Forum and Significant Films: Online Event; $ 5 to $ 125, all ages
This year, the Social Justice Film Festival will screen online all week – whenever you’re ready for a movie. They divided the films into thematic blocks; you can buy a pass for individual blocks based on your interests, or you can buy a full pass. There are over 20 blocks with topics ranging from Black Lives Matter and environmental issues to art as activism. Some movies that I (Michelle) am excited to watch: “The # 1 Bus Chronicles” on a notorious New Jersey bus line that serves an industrial district and a prison, and the stories of the cyclists who depend on it; “Suppressed 2020: The Fight to Vote,” a documentary that seems all too important for the current state of affairs and reveals where and why voters are being suppressed in this country; and “Women’s Work” about a young woman who returns to the rural and indigenous lands of Brazil to learn from the women who live and work there and about the endless ambition and value these women have for their communities. With so many offers, there will be movies that will pique your interest and make your boat float, so check out SJFF 2020!
advice for teens
University Heights Center: online Event;
4 p.m. to 5:15 p.m., pay what you can,
13 to 18 years old
Let’s face it, being a teenager can be quite difficult, and these days I have a feeling it could be a little more difficult. UHeights is launching a program focused on giving teens a safe space to meet and discuss different topics, ranging from discomfort to common. The program will be led by Anika Tara Rao, who is starting grade 10 this year and was inspired by her mother, Dr Anu Taranath, discussing and exploring experiences with UW students in a new light; Taranath’s Method is rooted in writing inspirational letters about things, ideas, people, and oneself (advice). Each week, a guest speaker will be in attendance, sharing their ideas and thoughts, and the group will share what they create using the tips method. This is meant to welcome all teens and be a way for them to meet new people and bond during these times of isolation.
Pandemic Puppy Webinar: Resilience and Puppy Manners
Dog trainers Katey Aldred and Grisha Stewart: online event; 10 a.m. to noon, $ 29
One of the only (if not the only) cute results of this pandemic has been the increase in the number of pets. Shelters, rescues and pet stores have had record demand this year for new pets, especially dogs. While it’s so nice to think of all those happy little puppies in a new home, it’s a weird time overall. Canine Training and Behavior Consultants Katey Aldred from Norfolk, UK, and Grisha Stewart from Seattle, will lead this webinar on how to train a pandemic puppy and prepare it for long hours at home and easy attention. available may decrease. They will also discuss how the vet process can be different during this time, how to research health issues on your own, and how to train a puppy with a child at home. Learning these dog training strategies will help ensure these cuties have long and happy lives when the pandemic ends and things change.
Identities and expressions: a festival of trans and non-binary virtual performing arts
4 leaf puckduction, Mx. Pucks A’Plenty and Irish Lashes: online event; several times, donation of $ 5 to $ 30
This festival will bring together trans and non-binary artists from Canada and the United States directly to your personal digital devices. It’s a chance to be among or support genderqueer artists and have a great time. Details on the performers have yet to be announced, but keep this festival on your radar as it is sure to be a magical weekend.
Calendar compiled by Michelle Galluzzo. Something we should know? Email it to email@example.com. The deadline for submitting calendars is nine days before the publication date.
To find out more, read the September 30 to October 6, 2020 issue.