- 1966 Press Photo Teacher Peggy Huntley wins Presidential award - hcb10169
- Vintage THE MASTER TEACHER Brass Apple Award Develop Support Honor With StickerPre-owned
- GENUINE American U.S. Presidential Unit Citation ribbon award - WITH PIN FITTINGPre-owned
- US Presidential Medal of Freedom Award medal with Distinction in case w rb lpinBrand new
- 1954 Press Photo Harold Seaman presented presidential award from Harold Dickens
- WW2 Original Presidential Unit Citation Award With OakleafPre-owned
- US Presidential Medal of Freedom Award medal in case with mini, rb, lapel pinBrand new
- Victorian Teacher School Award Certificate Card Flower To Tilly Mally From JonesPre-owned
- Vintage Teacher Supplies - Reading Award Cards From 1987 - 30 Cards TotalNew (other)
- Army Philippine Presidential Unit Citation Ribbon Award with gold frame US MadeBrand new
- Brass MASTER TEACHER APPLE Paperweight Trophy Award NEW with Card and BoxBrand new
- Press Photo Teacher Tony Wedig Accepts Safety Award From Gordon Tull
- Army Presidential Unit Citation Award with gold frame and Blue RibbonBrand new
- Teacher Gift - Acrylic COASTER - Personalised with your Thank You messageBrand new
- The Master Teacher Award Leadership Lessons From Geese Lapel Tack PinPre-owned
- 1990s The Disney Channel TEACHER AWARD PIN Child Sitting On Book With Toy Blocks
- Fathers Day Gift Best Dad Award Personalised Gift Father From Daughter Son DaddyBrand new
- School teacher with girl in classroom EDUCATIONAL AWARD bronze 50mm x 43mm
MANASQUAN – A teacher form Manasquan has been honored with a prestigious presidential award.
Jennifer Fitzgerald, who teaches in Point Pleasant Boro, was honored with a ceremonial joint resolution for getting the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching (PAEMST). Fitzgerald is one of only two educators in New Jersey selected for this honor in 2020.
This is the highest award given by the United States government to kindergarten through 12th grade teachers of math and science.
“We all recognize how important Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) learning is for developing an educated and skilled workforce,” said Assemblyman Sean Kean. “An effective and highly skilled math teacher is a tremendous resource and Ms. Fitzgerald is obviously a very talented educator.”
Fitzgerald currently teaches eighth grade Algebra I at Memorial Middle School in Point Pleasant. She has been a teacher for 18 years and was selected as Teacher of the Year in 2016.
“It is truly an honor to be recognized with the Presidential Award. It motivates me to keep learning and growing in order to continue to provide my students with innovative and dynamic learning opportunities,” said Fitzgerald. “My students’ enthusiasm, creative thinking, and excitement for learning inspire me every day.”