- RRP €135 NAUGHTY DOG Crepe Top Blouse Size IT 42 / S Embellished Made in ItalyBrand new
- New Humorous Funny Feline Crazy Cat Lady Ladies Fitted T-shirt Sizes 6 to 22New (other)
- Ladies Fitted Humorous Funny Shi Tzu Dog Canine Wine Drinking T-Shirt Sizes 6-22New (other)
- Phenomenal Woman Funny Girls Humorous Boss Fun Fashion Ladies Fitted T-ShirtNew (other)
- Trucker Real Women Drive Trucks Premium Quality Fitted Ladies T=Shirt Sizes 6-24New (other)
- Cute Fox Foxy Lady Ladies Fitted Premium Quality T-Shirt Sizes 6 - 24New (other)
- Skinni Ladies Humorous Fitted Teacher Teaching Premium T-shirt Sizes 6-22New (other)
- Funny Girly Swot Premium Quality T-shirt as worn on BBC HIGNFY by Steph McGovernNew (other)
- New Ethical Vegan Premium Quality 100% Organic T-shirtNew (other)
- This Girl Loves Her Poodle Fun Cute Pet Love Animals Ladies Fitted T-ShirtNew (other)
- Humorous Potato Chips Ladies Fitted Equine Horse Rider T-shirt Sizes 6 - 24New (other)
- Born to Ride Motorcycle Biker Ladies Fitted Premium T-ShirtNew (other)
- Fencing Sport I Love Fencing Premium Quality Ladies Fitted T-ShirtNew (other)
- Ladies Fitted Funny Humorous Live Love Line Dancing Dance T-shirt Sizes 6 to 24New (other)
- Oppressed Women Tradition Premium Quality Fitted T-shirtNew (other)
- Peace Love Vegan Fun Hippy Girls Women Fashion Ladies Fitted T-ShirtNew (other)
- Funny Humorous It's Easy To Read Japanese Premium Quality Ladies Fitted T-ShirtNew (other)
- Ladies Fitted Funny Humorous This Girl Loves Fishing T-shirt Sizes 6 to 24New (other)
The iPhone 12 hasn’t even been officially introduced, but Apple could have already deliberated on its iPhone 13 lineup, which could ship in 2021.
Based on DSCC Founder and Show Analyst Ross young, the iPhone 13 lineup will mirror the iPhone 12 family of phones, with a 5-inch iPhone 13 Mini, 6.1-inch iPhone 13, 6.1-inch iPhone 13 Professional, and 6-inch iPhone 13 Professional Max. , 7 inches, all launched without delay in 2021.
If this is true, Apple will once again make a proper transfer with a brand new quantity instead of releasing an iPhone 12S or iPhone 12R dummy the following year.
Younger’s sources also provide some insight into what improvements these modes could have, in addition to similarities to this year’s line-up.
The most vital improvement over iPhone 13 modes from my perspective may be ProMotion with varying refresh fees via the adoption of LTPO on professional modes.October 2, 2020
All iPhone 13s will allegedly have built-in OLED touch screens, which means the touch sensor can be built into the OLED rather than positioned above it. For the iPhone 12s, rumors suggest that only the Mini and Professional Max have this technology.
Another shared trait of the iPhone 13 could very well be 120Hz ProMotion broadcasts. After rumors abound that the entire iPhone 12 has lightning-fast variable refresh charges, the leaked newer means that only the iPhone 12 Professional Max can have 120 Hz. With the programming of the following year, the improvement can be achieved across the board.
The 13 rulers, and possibly the opposing iPhone 13 as well, could swap their current infrared facial recognition technology with Time-of-Flight (ToF) selfie cameras. This follows with our earlier Apple patent protection for a ToF selfie digital camera that could not only recognize faces, but also gestures for contactless navigation – something the LG G8 first rolled out and the Google did. Pixel Four applied with its Soli sensor system.
The 13 Execs might even have 1.9μm triple rear cams, while the 13 and 13 Mini will adopt the same 1.7μm twin rear cams as the iPhone 12 Professional Max.
Only the 13 professional modes will characterize mmWave 5G technology, which would also be true for the executives of the iPhone 12.
Different iPhone 13 predictions
Younger is no stranger to authoritative predictions, having predicted earlier this week that the Galaxy Z Flip 2 could be pushed back to the end of 2021. However, how his iPhone 13, which he says is backed by various analysts from Mizuho Securities, is it the reverse news we heard?
For one postman, an authoritative Apple leaker claims a foldable iPhone 13 could be in the works as well. It could have “two separate exhibition panels on a hinge” and a notchless design. Still, it didn’t have an estimated launch date, and it may well be that Apple will keep a basic design for the 13 lineup and save that redesign for the iPhone 14.
We also heard an exciting rumor about a portless, wireless-charging iPhone 13, which another analyst individually confirmed. The most efficient Wi-Fi chargers right now work on trendy iPhones, but don’t cost them much faster, so hopefully Apple would develop a specially designed pad to quickly charge an iPhone 13.