- Managing Part-time Study: A guide for undergraduates and postgraduates xPre-owned
- Part-time management in Europe. The current situation and recommendations for thBrand new
- Managing Part-Time Study : A Guide for Undergraduates and PostgraduatesPre-owned
- A Handbook for Adjunct/Part-Time Faculty and Teachers o - Paperback / softback NBrand new
- A Practical Guide to Modern Gamekeeping: Essential Information for Part-time andPre-owned
- Managing Part-time Study A guide for undergraduates and postgraduatesPre-owned
- Behaviour Management and the Role of the Teaching Assistant : A Guide for Sch...Brand new
- Earth is Hiring: The New way to live, lead, earn and give for millennials and aBrand new
- Do Less: A Revolutionary Approach to Time and Energy Management for Busy MomsBrand new
- Do Less : A Revolutionary Approach to Time and Energy Management for Ambitiou...Brand new
- Time Management for Teachers: A Practical Guide to Effective Strategies and TecBrand new
- Do Less: A Revolutionary Approach to Time and Energy Management for Busy Moms byBrand new
- Own Your Time : Professional Time-management Strategies for a Profitable and ...Brand new
- Our Time Is Now Power, Purpose, and the Fight for a Fair America 9781250257703Brand new
- Our Time Is Now: Power, Purpose, and the Fight for a F - Hardback NEW Abrams, SBrand new
- To Everything There is a Season: and a Time for Every Purpose Under the Heave...Brand new
- Our Time Is Now: Power, Purpose, and the Fight for a F - CD-Audio NEW Abrams, SBrand new
- One Line At a Time Why Drawing is Good for you and How to Do It? 9781899262427Brand new
A message from Vineyard Kennels
–Vineyard Kennels is recruiting for a management position and part-time staff.
The Kennel Supervisor position at Vineyard Kennels in Paso Robles is an opportunity for an experienced dog handler to put all of your excellent dog, organization and people skills to use.
The salary for this full-time position is competitive, based on experience.
Benefits include a 401 (k), staggered personal paid vacation that is dependent on length of employment and cell phone, gasoline / mileage, and medical allowance.
A part-time on-call additional weekend support role is also available. Will drive the entry level. This is the perfect opportunity to get your feet wet in breeding.
The Kennel Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the kennel, animal care, supervision and planning staff, maintaining the cleanliness and condition of the kennel and grounds, and other duties that may be required. .
- Supervise and schedule staff based on pet population and other kennel needs. Train and delegate staff in all aspects of operations necessary to operate a clean and efficient kennel and to ensure all duties are covered.
- Resolve personnel issues.
- Keep track of staff hours, report payroll figures, monitor and adjust staffing levels as needed.
- Keep the facility “ready for visit”. Ensure pets and other trash and debris are immediately cleaned up and disposed of, keeping kennels, office, bathrooms and grounds clean. Maintain standards of cleanliness and hygiene at all times. Report any damage or necessary repairs.
- Familiarity with San Luis Obispo County Animal Services regulations and expectations including temperature requirements, use all devices to maintain comfort, and report equipment malfunctions.
- Plan and supervise the management of animals in accordance with Vineyard Kennels policies and procedures, such as regular welfare and welfare checks, exercise and meals, clean water and bedding. Address and resolve dog handling issues if necessary.
- Administer medication and interact with veterinarians as necessary. Administer basic canine first aid to sort out injuries and basic injuries.
- Be aware of all boarding requirements and regulations, and make sure every dog on the property is up to date on vaccinations and a signature of the current owner is recorded.
- Schedule admission and support appointments. Check in and out the dogs, assess the arrangements and find a suitable location in the kennel.
- Manage the office, maintain files and records, and learn the “Kennel Connections” database. Keep a daily journal of important events and observations. Remember dogs by name and where they are on the ground.
Skills and experience
- Flexibility and a strong “I can do” attitude.
- Knowledge of dog handling and understanding of different dog breeds and dispositions.
- The ability to handle and manage up to 15 dogs independently, including feeding, rotating exercise, cleaning, checking in and out of dogs and other handling matters.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask, answer phones and return calls in a timely manner.
- To be a supportive representative of our clients, courteously willing to meet their needs and relationship needs that cannot be met.
- Send your CV and cover letter as an attachment to Carson Stout at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include at least two references.
- Type “Kennel Supervisor Resume” in the subject line.
- Selected candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Vineyard Kennels is a family-friendly off-leash dog resort that has a 10,000 square foot facility on a 20 acre ranch in the Paso Robles wine country. The kennel offers overnight boarding, affordable day care, personalized social opportunities for dogs of all ages, sizes and dispositions as well as private spaces for non-social and independent dogs.
“The kennel that looks more like home.”